Actually, one of my blogger mate Sunny tagged me long ago… but i couldn’t make it immediately. Now I’m interrested to do this “game” too. 😋
Put your current desktop background as a media/featured image of this post.
Put your playlist on shuffle and list the songs played while answering question set.
- Ariana Grande – God is a woman
- Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbye
- Rendy pandugo – Won’t Let Me Down
- Demi Lovato – Ruin the Friendship
- Fazerdaze – Lucky Girl
- Sam Smith – One Day At a Time
- fujitive – gnomes
- Indigo Girls – Power of Two
- BTS – The Truth Untold (feat. Steve Aoki)
- FLUGHAND – feblu
- biosphere – serenade in the summer
- Camilla Cabello – Never Be the Same
- Furino & Sam the Psychic – The Silence Between Two Special Songs (feat. Howligt)
- Kodaline – Way Back When
If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Definitely it’s Appenzell in Switzerland! I want to go hang out with Jusuf (My favorite Youtuber with the username Faithincuteness) there, and having tea while talking about life and veganism with her at the very fresh and greeny meadow, gazing to the sunset. That would be incredible.
Name first color you can think of that isn’t in the rainbow.
Explain your inspiration behind your URL blog.
My real name is Baiq Fevy Shofya Wahyulana. And Sofia Citradewi is my pseudonym. Baiq Fevy Shofya Wahyulana is so boring! I’ve got loans and I’ve got bills to pay, and such a hot mess of a person. But then when I make story (writing) under the name “Sofia Citradewi” it’s like I’m rid off all that, it makes me feel like I’m not just a loner in my bedroom, but maybe something bigger than that.
If you were suddenly really hungry, what would you choose to eat?
Roasted Bread with Cheese
If you could study anything, what would it be?
What things annoy you more than anything else?
What is your least favorite color, and why?
Orange. It’s just tacky in my skin.
How many posted posts in your blog right now?
What is your preferred writing implement?
Drawing Pen 0.2
Language you are speaking?
Bahasa Indonesia and English (not fluent enough)
If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why?
I don’t want. My birth day contains only 1 and 9. It’s one of a kind. A perfect number.
If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
La La Land
Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
Which country would you least like to live in and why?
I think it’s… wherever ISIS reigning the country. There’s no humanity there, just cruel.
If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in three additional languages, which would you choose?
German, English, Korean
If you went to a desert island for just six months but could only take one album with you, what would you take?
Morningside By Fazerdaze
Put these in order of your favorite movie genre to least: horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance?
Musical, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Dance, Superhero, Drama, Action, Triller, Horror
If you could make just one change to this world, what would it be and why?
Stop Illegal logging. More forest, better.
Grab the book nearest to you, what is the first sentence of the third paragraph of the 6th page?
“Andaikan begitu, bukankah itu sangat berbahaya,” kataku. (Norwegian Wood)
How would you murder your victim?
What is a super power you wished you had?
Name your favorite,
- place you have visited: Kintamani
- person: Sunny!
- color: Black
- food: Soup
- smell: Dewy meadow in the morning
- movie: 3 Idiots
- day of the week: Saturday
- month: December
- animal: Cat
- flower: Jasmine
- font: Times New Roman.
- fruit: Apple
- article of clothing: Death by Elocution
- quote: “Amor fati.” – Nietzche
- name: Sophia (because it means ‘wise’)
- potato chip flavor: Seaweed
- book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- time of day: Dawn
- thing to do when bored: Reading
- ice cream flavor: Green tea
- word: Wings
- disney princess: Belle of The Beauty and the Beast.
- dessert: Yogurt
- language: German
- fictional character: Midori (Norwegian Wood).
- fictional universe: Frozen
- fictional villain: I don’t know
- things to put in a sandwich: Avocado
- country: Norway
- sport/workout: Badminton
- number: 7
- pick-up line: “Jangan pegang payung itu, peluklah aku erat-erat dengan kedua tanganmu,” (Midori – Norwegian Wood)
Done. Tagging everyone who reads this and wants to do this~